Welcome to this website. Here you will be able to find out about a range of services offered by myself and colleagues
- You can find your way to psychotherapy or counselling, for example if you are wanting help with depression, anxiety, bereavement, child related worries, anger issues, abuse, low self-esteem, or are wanting couples counselling.
- You can also find out about the trainings and teaching offered, whether to do with direct clinical work or in fields like child development, neuroscience, attachment, trauma and more
- There is information about how to access supervision for work with both adults and children
- You can access a blog which picks out some of the most interesting recent research findings about developmental processes.
If you cannot find the information that you are looking for or if you would like to discuss any aspect of the services described, then please get in touch via the 'Contact' page listed in the top menu.
The Good Life
- Are we born selfish or primed to help others?
- Does stress make people more antisocial?
- Can we ever be genuinely altruistic?
This book explores some of the dilemmas at the heart of being human. Integrating cutting edge studies with in-depth clinical experience, Graham Music synthesizes a wealth of fascinating research into an explanation of altruism, cooperation and generosity and shows how we are primed to turn off the ‘better angels of our nature’ in the face of stress, anxiety and fear.